Image from Jean Letourneau's website, anchored by Grand Ile.
Francis Scarpaleggia, Member of Parliament for the riding of Lac St. Louis, and the Liberal Party Water Critic, is hosting a public meeting on water. A guest panel will address the topic, including:
- water levels in the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River
- the impacts of climate change on Canada's freshwater
- and the state of our local watershed.
Guest panel includes:
- Dr. Chandra A Madramootoo
- Dean of the Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Mcgill University, Macdonal Campus
- Benoit Paré
- Comité ZIP Ville Marie
- Tom McAuley
- Engineering Adviser of the Canadian Section,
- International Joint Commission
- Jacques J. Trottier
- Manager, Water (Treatment and Studies)