Cool stuff under the Christmas tree?



Dunno if anyone got anything as outrageous as a boat under the Christmas tree. However, I bet some of you got some sailing gear! I got a gift certificate to the local chandlery. So, I am getting more excited about a new track and windward sheeting car, I really really want for next season. I also got this super pullover sailing top. It has fleece on the torso, and that spongy, stretchy material that remains close to your skin on the shoulders and arms. It will definitely keep me comfy warm, and is very cool.

Pic was found by Tillerman and posted on his blog, Proper Course. I wouldn't be surprised if this winter a few of you will be sailing further south than Santa is in this image. If so, send us your reports! - Ralph, Montreal Sailing

Comments

Popular Posts