Luka Scores without TRYing


Some of you may recall my appreciation of Luka Bartulovic's photography at the Nepean One Design. Indeed, I admired them enough that I'm buying a few capturing the boat I worked foredeck on. Well it turns out that Luka did the photography for his home club, PCYC, during the TRY regatta. Lucky us! Here is a sample of the treats, a preview of what he will be posting on his website shortly. Thanks Luka! I'll post some more later. Apparently Luka is recovering from all that time in the sun shooting the regatta. One word Luka: Solarcaine!

Now, doesn't this team look like they are having a blast. Perhaps someone can provide some names to the duo so we can give credit?

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:31 am

    'Excellence Award' winners Arielle Morgan and Heather Myatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 am

    Tof forwarded me the picture. It is great shot which is already on my wall. The girls (from RStLYC) are now in Halifax training for some big US regatta's later this summer.

    Many thanks,

    Scott Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - How do we contact Luka - that is a great photograph and I would like to order it.
    (Arielle's Mom !! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,
    Go to the article above and click on the underlined text "website". You will find many more super shots of Arielle and Heather that Luka has just now posted. There are great shots of all the racers too, but it does mean a lot of clicking through them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts